News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Completing the CollectA Page

Started by suspsy, December 14, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EverEvolvingSaurian

I have the CollectA baby Tyrannosaurus, but I have never done or submitted a review before, so have no idea how it works. (Just to make sure, we are talking about the one that appears similar to their deluxe feathered Rex, right?) I am also away from home right now, but if I get back and nobody has done it by then and I figure out how to submit reviews I could do a review for it.
"Be glad you are behind that fence, seƱor"

suspsy

Quote from: EverEvolvingSaurian on December 22, 2019, 01:06:16 AM
I have the CollectA baby Tyrannosaurus, but I have never done or submitted a review before, so have no idea how it works. (Just to make sure, we are talking about the one that appears similar to their deluxe feathered Rex, right?) I am also away from home right now, but if I get back and nobody has done it by then and I figure out how to submit reviews I could do a review for it.

No, that one was already reviewed years ago. This is the one that needs a review:

https://www.collecta.biz/en/collections/prehistoric-world/age-of-dinosaurs-popular-sizes/item/88197

For information on submitting a review, please check this link:

http://dinotoyblog.com/submit-a-review/
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.