You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted - Rebor King T-Rex/Selling Schleich 2015 Spinosaurus

Started by Noiselessx, April 11, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noiselessx

Well the title says it all - if there is anyone that is interested in selling his king t-rex, please send a PM. I am also keen on trading my Schleich Spino + some cash for the Rebor figure.
I am a dino geek who rediscovered his passion for collecting figures yet again.

Noiselessx

The SpinŠ¾ has been sold, I am still looking for that Rebor T rexy

Noiselessx

Guys  I woud like to ask if there is any website that I am unware of, where you can find a pre-owned Rebor King T-rex. I've already checked Ebay, Alixpress and Amazon but so far I am out of luck.

RobinGoodfellow

.... I really don't think that you could easily find that figure for a cheap price over the web..
I never saw a second-hand Rebor Rex on Ebay.
:-\

Noiselessx

Yes, neither did I, thats why I thought I`d ask here :D

Andreioli

Well, I got my second hand somewhat cheaper Rebor King T. rex from here (no joke):
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-seite:50/dinosaurier/k0
It's basically a german flee-market site, not the first time I'm mentioning it on the forum  ;)

For me it has been a gold mine, I found soooo many hard to figures at below market prices.
You just have to be patient and follow the updates.
Also, you sometimes have to convince the seller to send internationally, it's all part of the fun  ;D

Syndicate Bias

Some user sold one with the trike for like 40 euros exclhdong shipping so that boat sailed a while ago. I regularly check ebay and there was one that was sold for 25 dollars but idk if it was aunthentic as it was a bid and didnt show but stock images.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.