News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Metriacanthosaurus and Siamotyrannus Help

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, April 19, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew any dinosaur toy I can use as a Siamotyrannus and Metriacanthosaurus. Besides the CollectA one and the Sinraptor, I want a dinosaur that may be able to be used as those two Metriacanthosaurids. Thank you! :)

PS,
It doesn't need to be those species, I just want some that can pass as them. Thanks!
-Zhuchengotyrant

IrritatorRaji

I suppose there's the actual JW:FK Metriacanthosaurus, but I'm assuming you're wanting something more real?

Perhaps another Metriacanthosauridae? Like Yangchuanosaurus? I know Geoworld has one but it's, erh...

Maybe would look nice with a really good repaint?

Or since Metriacanthosaurs stem from the Allosauroidea line, maybe some Allosaur-esque toys would do the job?

My personal pick, Favorite Co Allosaurus.

Safari's Allosaurus isn't bad

Or maybe you could use another dinosaur that's distantly related to Metriacanthosaurus, Neovenator? CollectA has a pretty okay deluxe one.

They've also got a smaller version, with a face only a mother could love.

Mini Minmi

OH hahaha that last one! It looks like it's laughing, I love it.
Sorry. I have nothing of value to contribute but this picture, the last one of the small neovenator from the front, made my day.

Zhuchengotyrant

Wow, thanks! That was very helpful. I'll be sure to buy one of those. Thanks again!
-Zhuchengotyrant

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.