News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thoughts on what could come next from CollectA

Started by Sim, March 28, 2024, 02:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

A Spinosaurus corpse would certainly be nice. So would one of Edmontosaurus.

As I noted previously, I really think we can expect a new Stegosaurus toy in the near future, what with the current ones really showing their age. But I'd much prefer a new Scelidosaurus instead.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Elengassen on June 18, 2024, 04:44:24 PMOne thing I'd very much like Collecta to do is revisit their corpse lineup. In particular, I'd like them to do some marine reptile corpses (Mosasaurus, Elasmosaurus etc.). I don't think anyone has ever made one of those in PVC, and they'd be great for dioramas.

A bloated, beached mosasaur would be interesting, especially if they made some pterosaurs to scale

Elengassen

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
Quote from: Elengassen on June 18, 2024, 04:44:24 PMOne thing I'd very much like Collecta to do is revisit their corpse lineup. In particular, I'd like them to do some marine reptile corpses (Mosasaurus, Elasmosaurus etc.). I don't think anyone has ever made one of those in PVC, and they'd be great for dioramas.

I have a small "roadkill" plesiosaur that was part of some Kickstarter. But yes, more please!

That sounds cool, do you have pictures of it by any chance?
One day we will know the truth about Spinosaurus... but not today.

Primeval12

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.