You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Price lowered! PNSO 1/20 Tsintaosaurus, 1/10 Huayangosaurus, 1/20 Mamenchisaurus

Started by wjrmonkey, June 18, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wjrmonkey

Hi greetings, selling the ultra rare PNSO Age of the Dinosaurs collection resin maquettes. These are similar to Sideshow but much harder to get. Condition is New In Box with outer shipper box. I'm in New York, USA.

1. PNSO Age of the Dinosaurs 1:20 Tsintaosaurus Spinorhinus  - my very last one    - $450
2. PNSO Age of the Dinosaurs 1:10 Huayangosaurus Taibaii       - last one       - $580
3. PNSO Age of the Dinosaurs 1:20 Mamenchisaurus Hochuanensis (there is never a 1/10 scale made by PNSO)        - last one            - $1299 $1089 (shipping via Fedex is estimated between $70 to $150, I will refund you the shipping difference)

I have one of each. Thanks!

wjrmonkey

By the way the Huayangosaurus is 1/10 scale, not 1/35 as described everywhere on the web. The Mamenchisaurus is 1/20 scale, not 1/10.

wjrmonkey

Please make sure to let me know you want to order one! The Mamenchisaurus 1/20 only has 1 in stock. Donot wait.

wjrmonkey

Hello everyone :) Thanks for those who have made inquiries about the statues.

I also have PNSO official Tote bags for sale, they are $24.99 each plus shipping. size is roughly about 17" x 18". I have only four in total: two white/cream, two black. Please see pictures.

If you are interested please send me a PM. After a while they are going to eBay listings. Thank you!

wjrmonkey

Thanks to everyone who has inquired about the dinosaurs  :) The Tsintaosaurus and Huayangosaurus are sold.

wjrmonkey

Sale ! 1/10 scale Huayangosaurus store display model put on eBay for auction. 10 days. Low starting bid $249 only. Thanks and good luck!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302540546922?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302540546922?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

wjrmonkey

Hi everyone :) price reduced! the limited-run large scale Mamenchisaurus is now on sale for $1049. Last one ! Thanks again.

wjrmonkey

The PNSO tote bags are now reduced to $17 a piece as well. Thank you !

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.