You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a stuffed dinosaur toy for my baby boy!

Started by ClintBarton, June 29, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClintBarton

HI,

A couple of years ago I was at a toy store in the mall and there was this tyrannosaurus-like stuffed animal toy that when you squeezed it, it would make a chewbacca-like noise. I liked it so much that every time that we went to the mall I had to make a detour to go in the store to squeeze it to make the sound. My wife thinks I am crazy because every time I see on the packaging "Try Me", I end up squeezing not one, but every one on the shelf and it embarrasses her and she gets mad at me.Anyways, if anyone knows or remembers this particular dinosaur toy, I would appreciate a link or where I may be able to purchase one. At the time that I saw them, we were not planning on having a baby or I would have purchased one then!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=385446
Online Video Studio

Thanks!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Mini Minmi

Do you recall its colors? Can you give me an approximation of its size? Anything particular that it had (teeth, open or closed mouth, was it sitting or standing)?

From the other thread you linked I get the impression the sound was caused by an air sac system rather than electronic elements, is that the case?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.