News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Linde Figures

Started by Bokisaurus, September 02, 2012, 06:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: Blackdanter on July 19, 2014, 02:33:37 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on July 17, 2014, 11:08:28 PM
Am I glad I found a bunch of them - including the Rhamphorhynchus - for only 2 euros on a flea market. Would have been better even if the Ankylosaurus and T-Rex were also among them, instead of duplicates of the others. But I take whatever I can get (cheaply)! :)

So how rare is the Rhamph compared to the others exactly?

That was a lucky break Roselaar.

The Rhamphorynchus is quite scarce but does pop up every now and then. It's one of those figures that you tend to get outbid on with some frequency. I eventually bought a whole set in order to get the Rhamph for pretty much what it sells for on it's own! They can sell for between £15 - £30. I'm not sure why they're rarer than the other figures. As far as I know the figures were issued individually or in bagged sets (like the Linde wild animals), perhaps the Rhamph wasn't included in the bagged sets?

Thanks for the information. Reminds me I had better keep an eye out online for the Rex and Anky before they get overly expensive.

Libraraptor

So many variations due to the marbling.

Invicta Hunter

They also came in different colours, i've got a red stego.

Blackdanter

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on July 20, 2014, 11:08:05 PM
They also came in different colours, i've got a red stego.

They were reissued in the 1990's briefly to coincide with JP. That issue were in flat primary colours like MPC dinosaurs.  ;)

Invicta Hunter

Cool, thanks for the info John.

japfeif

Wow, the Lindes were a group I had kinda forgotten about, or more accurately always meant to get around to getting but they kept getting lost in the shuffle!

decided after reading some of these comments to hunt them up. Amazingly, 7 of the 8 were up for auction on eBay when I looked (how's THAT for coincidence?), snagged them all (guess which one was NOT for sale??).
Then contacted a good buddy collector and yep he had a Rhampho....so got the entire set in a little less than an hour.
I love eBay and the Internet!
:D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.