News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need An American

Started by IrritatorRaji, September 24, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

I saw on Andy's Reviews that Wallmart have a new cheap line of dinosaurs. Not completely sure of the brand name, I think it's Boley or something like that. They're all pretty 'meh', some are obviously bootlegs, however there's a Baryonyx in the line that I actually wouldn't mind having. I couldn't find the Baryonyx on their website.

The price seems to vary from post to post, Andy said it was a dollar but an Instagram post said they were $2. If anyone lives near a Wallmart and would be able to get a Baronyx for me I'd appreciate it. I'll, of course, pay for the toy and shipping

Halichoeres

I don't go to WalMart very often, but I can check for you next time I do so!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

IrritatorRaji

brettnj

I checked today.  They were $1 each but no baryonyx.

IrritatorRaji

Awh, bummer. Thanks for looking though!

Syndicate Bias

If I go this weekend I'll check around for ya

IrritatorRaji

Archosauria

They constantly have them in stock at my local Walmart. I'll just pick one up for you next time I go. They're only $1. They're actually fairly nice models. I bought the Mosasaur a whole back. Good stuff.
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

IrritatorRaji

If you could I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Joey

brettnj

I got it.

Please let me know what you'd like me to do.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.