News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo and Safari repaints for sale

Started by waste_management, July 01, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waste_management

Hello everyone :)

I currently have two of my repainted figures on ebay, take a look if you're interested ;)

https://www.ebay.de/itm/132685490060

https://www.ebay.de/itm/132685482631

Minmiminime

Wow, they're both very nice! Good work. I hope you find good homes for them, and keep it up!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

waste_management

Quote from: Minmiminime on July 01, 2018, 09:46:28 PM
Wow, they're both very nice! Good work. I hope you find good homes for them, and keep it up!

Thank you  :)

Reptilia

The Einiosaurus looks great, especially the eye.

Jose S.M.

Blue Einiosaurus looks great, it's very contrasting to the more earthy tones of the original. Both repaints look very nice.

Shonisaurus

That new look looks fabulous to those two figures. Two high-altitude paleoartistic works I congratulate you. I hope you have luck in your business and manage to sell them. They are great.

ceratopsian

I really like the Einiosaurus. Good luck with the auction!

IrritatorRaji

Would there be anyway to cut down on that shipping cost or is that the lowest it'll go?

waste_management

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on July 02, 2018, 12:27:32 AM
Would there be anyway to cut down on that shipping cost or is that the lowest it'll go?

I will check it tomorrow and get back to you ;)

waste_management

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on July 02, 2018, 12:27:32 AM

I could send it for 8 Euro (maybe less i would have to ask at the post office), but that would be without insurance and tracking number.