News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figure Fights

Started by Lynx, April 25, 2021, 06:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Basically one person says "__ vs __" then the next person makes a story about it, and repeat. This is kind of like "This or This" but more story telling. These stories can range from a race across the shelves of your collection to a baking competition! I'll start:

Eofauna Giganotosaurus vs PNSO Winter Wilson
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

I love idea, very fun.
The giganotosaurus charges into its prey, only to be confused why Wilson has just bad skin conditions.
"Sonny, I believe you need to see the doctor"
"Don't tell me what to do gramps, just because you are 30 million years older doesn't mean you are the boss of me!"
I was only trying to help son, your teeth is falling out"
"Go back to Argentina! I don't need advice from a numbskulled primitive like you"
Insulted and saddened, the poor giganotosaurus walks into the dark
"Am I really that old and stupid" he wondered
Hey paid a visit to his nephew, The papo giganotosaurus, who was trying to film in a movie, but broke his hips, leaving him as a ugly millionaire that was bound to lose all of his fortune.

In the next room, there was an argument between two friends, Domingo the Carnotaurus and his young immature friend Essien Junior.
You shall tell what happened next

Lynx

(This one is poorly written but oh well)
In that room...

"Hey hornface, what's the weather today?"  Essien Junior asked.
Domingo questioned his existence, "Cloudy with a chance of carnegie figures"
"Oh cool, anyway, wanna hear a joke? What do you call an angry dinosaur?  A wilsonsaurus wrec-
"I liked you better as a REBOR velociraptor egg"
"I liked you better as a dollar store fish"
"Dude... that is sooo 164 million years ago"
"When did you become a Gen Z teenager?"
"I uh- became it... uh"
With no comebacks, poor Domingo wandered back to the corner of the shelves, where he was never seen again for about 5 minutes.

In a nearby collection we find the Carnegie Microraptor walking up to his brother, the Safari LTD Microraptor, wearing a karate belt...
(Carnegie Microraptor Vs Safari Ltd Microraptor)
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

The safari microraptor dies of cringe because of how ugly the carnegie one is

eofauna atlasaurus vs papo brachiosaurus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lynx

The Papo brachio can't handle how bad his paint job is and he spontaneously combusts

Rebor Yutyrannus vs Papo Oviraptor
An oversized house cat.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

They enter a contest for who has the most beautiful feathers and both cry because all their feathers had fallen out, but the Oviraptor, in between sobs of despair, was able to steal the Yutyrannus's egg as she was too deep in depsair at her own miserable existence to even notice.

Papo Megalodon and Safari Ltd Megalodon
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

"Hey, you are no megalodon, you are just a big great white shark"
"Well you are just a big great UGLY shark"
"Thats it, I'm calling human Selachimorph resources!"

Papo limited spinosaurus vs Monty Python TitanoBoa

Lynx

The spinosaurus realizes he is incredibly shrink wrapped and unlike Monty, not actually limited edition. In a combination of this and Montys name, the Papo Spinosaurus explodes into a million shards of play dough.

CollectA Deluxe Feathered T-rex vs Safari LTD Feathered T-rex
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Spoiler
The spinosaurus realizes he is incredibly shrink wrapped
Limited Edition Spinosaurus:
[close]

Anyways,
The CDFT asks SFT if he knows where the produce section is
"What the hell you want to do with produce"
"What the hell you are doing in a supermarket"
"What the hell you are doing in the Quaternary?"
"I don't know"
And SFT told him
"It's in the Produce aisle"
"You know I can't see unless it moves"
"You should see a doctor, because we are supposed to have some of the best vision of any dinosaur"

PNSO Carcharodontosaurus vs Eofauna Giganotosaurus

Lynx

The PNSO Carcharo busts into the bakery while the Eofauna Giga is working on a cake:
"WHICH AISLE HAS CARNEGIE FIGURES"
"Sir, I think you are looking at the wrong place"
"I did not ask where I am, I am asking WHERE ARE THE CARNEGIE FIGURES?"
"Dude, stop using caps for a second please, and Carnegie figures are retired..."
"I swear to god, they are here."
"And what makes you think that?"
"Wilson told me you are hiding them in the back closet!"
"Crap! My secret has been revealed! That darn snitch! I'm going to beat his ----"
The giga ran out of the bakery, heading for Wilsons house.
"Wait what? He actually has them? Well screw trying to get that cake!"
The acro opened up the closet and carnegie figures poured out. He packed them up in a tub ware container and left in glee. When the giga got back, he mourned for his precious collection, and then proceeded to burn down the bakery in defeat.

GR Toys Spinosaurus vs W-Dragon Giganotosaurus
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

(Stupid immature stuff)

PNSO Audrey vs Bullyland Lambeosaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.