You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collection for sale for collectors in the Philippines

Started by Piltdown 龍, May 16, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piltdown 龍

Just in case anyone is interested, most of my dinos are now on sale and on display at Robin's Hobby Shop in Shoppesville Greenhills. You can't miss my cabinet, it is one of the few with dinosaurs and a few large SW AT-ATs :D  Right now there are the Kabaya Seismosaurus, Kabaya Running Rex (green), Dino Expo Chuanjiesaurus, Dino Expo Mamenchisaurus, Bullyland Mastodonsaurus, Kaiyodo Dinometal Brachiosaurus, Playvision Amphibians Peltobratrachus, Dinotales catalog book and allosaurus figure in box, UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus, Dinotales Series 4 Therizinosaurus, Sega Vignetteum Amargasaurus, etc. (plus lots of TIE Fighters if you're also into SW :D )  I will be the first to admit my asking prices are not cheap, hindi bangketa sale or Japanese surplus shop prices, but they are about 20-25% less than how much I paid for them on eBay and YJ 10 years ago :) Whatever doesn't sell in June will go on evilBay.

By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Piltdown 龍

No longer available :(

Piltdown 龍

Added Safari prehistoric trees to the store display (sold).  Also forgot to list the Discovery Kids WwD-style Othnelia, a Bullyland Allosaurus with a touch of paint wear (but cheap!), a TS Toys WwD-style Diplodocus, Dinotales 4 Tarbosaurus eating Saurolophus already in the store. The TIE Fighters and X wings are almost all gone, heh *nudge, nudge, wink wink*

Piltdown 龍

Added Battat V2 Snowshoe Tyrannosaurus and Favorite Apatosaurus/Brontosaurus Soft Model. C'mon, the Star Wars guys have bought up 95% of the stuff I had on display, but I've sold a total of 2 dinosaurs. Surely you wouldn't want to lose to mere SW collectors  >:D

Kaprosaurus

Bad trip layo ko dyan! Alot of stuff id really like actually :-\

Piltdown 龍

Bump--added Kaiyodo 1:35 Camarasaurus {sold} and some dino postage stamps to store display, and a Safari Dodo and a 4D puzzle Ceratosaurus are also available. They'll be there only till June 30, so buy them while you can :) At least you won't have to worry about import customs charges, shipping, etc. :) I've sold a total of 3 dinos, but the Star Wars guys have bought almost everything I can find and put up, so the dinosaur collectors have a lot of catching up to do :D  Don't bother with the JW toys, get the good stuff :D

Shonisaurus

MagicGluelong I have already received the crassigyrinus and the platyhystrix from Play Visions along with the eryops from the same factory. I thank you very much that you sold them to me and that they arrived in record time.  ^-^

MagicGluelong is a totally recommended seller.  :)

Thank you very much  :)

Piltdown 龍

Thanks to Shonisaurus for buying the PV amphibians, and for his patience while waiting for me to mail his box :)  Glad to know the amphibians have a new home :)

Piltdown 龍

Bump--added three of the rare Kaiyodo Seismosaur special figures to the store, as well as the Dinotales 3 Official Guide Book. They'll be there only till the 29th of June, then I pull out my stock. One month I've sold a grand total of 4 dinosaurs  :-[    It's not worth the monthly rent to keep them there longer. They will go into storage or ebay or the garbage bin after that. Get them while you can, I reduced some prices for now :) 

Piltdown 龍

Last weekend for the dinos at the store, I will be withdrawing them within the week before June 30, get them while you can :) These are hard to find Kaiyodo items. I'm still stunned that the Battat rex hasn't sold at the price I paid for it 10 years ago...  I guess eBay is the next stop.

Piltdown 龍

Decided to continue renting the display for two more weeks :) I never would have thought special figure Kaiyodos would sell this slowly ...

ITdactyl

Maybe evilbay is your best bet.

I'm seeing a number of people also letting go of their gacha/Kaiyodo (and related) collections in the local FB toy collecting groups.

I didn't realize you had to "rent" that space.  I saw the Kabaya seismosaurus a few months back, but couldn't grab it as I was babysitting a client at the time.  Hopefully my current client will request to visit GH again.  I'll make time to check your display.

I did get a lot of my kaiyodos from a couple of former members here who also had "quitting" sales.

Piltdown 龍

Quote from: ITdactyl on June 29, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
Maybe evilbay is your best bet.

I'm seeing a number of people also letting go of their gacha/Kaiyodo (and related) collections in the local FB toy collecting groups.

I didn't realize you had to "rent" that space.  I saw the Kabaya seismosaurus a few months back, but couldn't grab it as I was babysitting a client at the time.  Hopefully my current client will request to visit GH again.  I'll make time to check your display.

I did get a lot of my kaiyodos from a couple of former members here who also had "quitting" sales.

I rent a cabinet for around $50 a month :-X Without the SW sales it would have been a financial disaster.  I guess I will have to put up with evilBay and dealing with Philpost :-X

Hope you can check it out and find something you like :) 

Piltdown 龍

Inventory has been withdrawn from store. Thanks to whoever stopped by :)   Except for those crossed out the dinos are still available, though Philpost international shipping rates are exorbitant   :-X 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.