News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Small papo collection

Started by Atokensis, February 16, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Delisaurus Steven on June 11, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
Great collection! I only have a few Papo dinos (Allosaurus, Spinosaurus, Brown Velociraptor, and Pachycephalosaurus) but seeing all of these together is making me think I need to invest in more.

Delisaurus Steven first of all welcome you in the forum. My recommendation as if you were a friend is that you take the collecting calmly "it's better little and good". It combines the expenses with your personal budget and above all calculates how many prehistoric animals you can collect.

Little by little you will see how your collection increases without an excessive cost of money.

Atokensis

Acrocanthosaurus has arrived!

Shonisaurus

I also have the Acrocanthosaurus of Papo 2018 and I can attest that it is much better than its counterpart in 2017.   :) That touch of paint is great. On the other hand I have also bought therizinosaurus and iguanodon in the Shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid. At last they have arrived! and they are much prettier to see them physically than in figure. My opinion about the Papo dinosaurs (therizinosaurus and iguanodon) are awesome, gorgeus, very nice and very cool.

Two works of art

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.