News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

looking for rare bullyland and battat figures

Started by Toasaurus, March 03, 2018, 12:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Hi im looking for these bullyland and battat figures i know it a longshot

Updated

Bullyland

Batrachotomus
Edaphosaurus
Spinophorosaurus
Dire Wolf

Battat
Ouranosaurus
Maisaura
Pachycephalosaurus
Gallimimus

Please pm me

BrontoScorpio

About the Bullylands -
Please follow the leads on these threads -
you have some links where to find them.
I've added few myself :

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6383.msg189492#msg189492

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6515.msg193372#msg193372

As for the battat -
you'll just have to brows ebay - it's all been discontinued 20 years ago.

Good luck !

Toasaurus

Toasaurus

i already have the arizonasaurus i know i can get the prottherium off dansdinosaurs and pynoschus does not ship to canada but thanks for helping :)

Libraraptor

smashtoad

I got a pair of Mastos if you're still looking.  Couldn't deal with the factory paint though.

UK

Nimravus

I have a Liliensternus and a Mastodonsaurus to spare. The Liliensternus is scratched at some points though.
Those repaintings of the Mastos are very nice btw!

Toasaurus

Oh i havent checked this post im over a couple months i have now the lillensternis and mastodonosaurus im gonna updates this now btw love those repaints very colourful :)

smashtoad

Thanks guys. Yeah...this sculpt is great but ther factory paint is horrible.  Look up Coppers repaint on this sculpt...its really sweet.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.