News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric products ideas

Started by Dinojunior, August 21, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you guys like to see me make for Prehistoric products?

golden raptor claw  (Limited edition)
0 (0%)
Golden t-rex (Limited edition)
1 (20%)
golden T-rex tooth (Limited edition)
2 (40%)
JP custom painted t-rex
0 (0%)
JP custom painted raptor.
0 (0%)
Velociraptor skull
2 (40%)
Velociraptor hand
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Dinojunior

I am starting my own models. Vote in the options list for which model you want me to make first majority wins. Don't be upset it you don't get the model you wanted but no heart feelings i will make the most requested to the least requested models. Please note these won't be sent out right away it will take a while to send them out i will get in touch on my youtub e page or here on the forum. Please have a great time voting and have a great day.