News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The joy of T. rex

Started by DinoToyForum, August 16, 2012, 12:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Horridus

Because it's dire? Because it quotes Bev Halstead, who's been dead for quite a long time, as if he's just had a new paper published? Because...THAT IMAGE. AAARGGHH!
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Himmapaan

We didn't miss it. We chose to ignore the abomination.  :)) ;D

CityRaptor

Well, nothing exactly new...just that Dinosaurs mated like other animals. Also totally ignoring Thyreophora...

Also, that facial expression. Can't help but I think it is hilarious and works way better in a parody than a serious article...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dan

Wow. Whoever was looking for a good Pelicanimimus reference could scarcely do better than that article.

Balaur

I listened to how dinosaurs may have mated on a science/skeptical podcast I listen to, they gave a link of where to see the picture, and I could not stop laughing when I saw that. ;)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on August 18, 2012, 07:24:51 PM
I listened to how dinosaurs may have mated on a science/skeptical podcast I listen to, they gave a link of where to see the picture, and I could not stop laughing when I saw that. ;)

The Skeptics Guide to the Universe  ^-^

Seijun

I think the artwork is quite beautiful and very well-done... except for the trex. Those eyes will haunt my nightmeres! The trex look like they were based off of Dinosaur Train.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

CityRaptor

Oh thanks now I will imagine it every time I will see a Dinosaur Train toy in a store. ( So far they haven't arrived in Germany, I think )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.