You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thinking about maybe selling my Rebor Acrocanthosaurus.

Started by Syndicate Bias, June 05, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Ill post pictures when i can take some, just having thoughts about getting rid of it to make space for other dinosaurs, its mostly been in storage, I've had it for about 3-4 months now. No damage or abrasions as far as i can see, has only been used for display. Pm me for more details, thanks!

Georassic

If you haven't sold it, would you consider selling the Tenontosaurus head/carcass separately? I recently bought the rest of the Tenontosaurus and would like to "complete" the figure. PM me if you're open to selling it, please.
thanks!
geo

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.