News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

SS parasaurolophus herd

Started by reinier zwanink, March 21, 2016, 06:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinier zwanink

In a atempt to make some room here i decided to part with one of my larger models
Its the parasaurolophus herd from the sideshow colection
Number 37
Its in a good shape with no smoke or damage from sunlight
The model is here in holland but can be shipped anywhere if need be

300€ for this rare piece

Blade-of-the-Moon

That piee was sold through Sideshow but was made by a company called..Styles on Video I think?  It might help you.

reinier zwanink

Thats hollywood collections blade ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I don't think I've heard of them?

Here's the Sideshow page for the Para Herd aka The Crossing : http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=901342

reinier zwanink

Interested but at a different price
Feel free to mail me

SkilletREI

Hi, I am interested in this wonderful item and I send a Email to you.  :))

Adopt-a-Saurus ID

Is it still available? Sent you email and messages but no reply ..

tomkat

I'm interested if this is still available  Thanks tom

hurricanehann

Hello, is this still available for sales? I am in the Netherlands.

Quote from: reinier zwanink on March 21, 2016, 06:19:19 PM
In a atempt to make some room here i decided to part with one of my larger models
Its the parasaurolophus herd from the sideshow colection
Number 37
Its in a good shape with no smoke or damage from sunlight
The model is here in holland but can be shipped anywhere if need be

300€ for this rare piece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.