News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

15th scale Therizosaurus up for pre-order!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, January 21, 2019, 05:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

the Therizinosaurus is available for pre-order as of right now! The pre-order price is $240 USD + shipping! If you are interested in this piece just message me on here! This is a huge piece! It measures about 26in long! When the molding and casting is finished it will come in 8 pieces, and will include a base. thanks for checking it out, and please let me know if you're interested. #dinosaurs #dinosaurdungeon #sculpture #sciart #paleoart #resinmodel #resincasting #Therizosaurus

Dinoreplicas

There's a well known Greg Paul drawing of two Tarbosaurus attempting to attack some of these. This model would be perfect for a recreation of that scene.
Looking forward to seeing a painted version of this.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Strick67 on January 21, 2019, 11:25:18 PM
There's a well known Greg Paul drawing of two Tarbosaurus attempting to attack some of these. This model would be perfect for a recreation of that scene.
Looking forward to seeing a painted version of this.

I've already got the skeletal for the Tarbosaurus printed out, and I'm about to get started sculpting the skull very soon. are you actually plan to have a scene with these two guys fighting for a long time. After the Therizinosaurus is cast, I will make the base so that it will connect for future Tarbosaurus model. I just need a couple more pre-orders, and this guy is ready to cast!

Dinoreplicas

Quote from: dinosaurdungeon on January 23, 2019, 10:54:05 AM
I've already got the skeletal for the Tarbosaurus printed out, and I'm about to get started sculpting the skull very soon. are you actually plan to have a scene with these two guys fighting for a long time. After the Therizinosaurus is cast, I will make the base so that it will connect for future Tarbosaurus model. I just need a couple more pre-orders, and this guy is ready to cast!

A Tarbo/Therizino stand-off will make an great pairing.

dinosaurdungeon

This is a W.I.P paint job on the sculpt for pre-order promo pics

Blade-of-the-Moon

Fenestra

dinosaurdungeon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.