News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Adventures in chinasaurs

Started by Brocc21, August 17, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocc21

If you have a story or anything to do with chinasaurs talk about it in the comments.
So as many children who had a love for all things extinct I wanted every thing with dinosaurs on it. I had many child hood books most of witch I still have. My favorite was an old copy of Dinosaur Days ( Im going to make a post on this and the remake as they are amazing books!) and the first big book of dinosaurs. And of course I wanted toys. Now I had some good quality toys. A few Carnegie models (My favorite being the 2011 carno) a few replicasaurus toys and a gigantic Jp style dilophosaurus. But I HAD THE MOST CHINASAURS. They were all made by THE chinasaur company. The one that makes most chinasaurs. I had a brachiosaurus, a five fingered allsosaurus, a pink and purple t.rex, and a twisty necked apatosaurus. I only have my two slightly different dimetrodon left with the brown sails and sea foam greenish color pallet(you've probably seen it) and a pinacosaurus who I still quite like, left. Because my MOM sold all my fricken chicken chinasaurs. I don't even know who to but she sold them. I still get salty about this.

I have a few more stories but I'll tell them later.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."