News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shane Foulkes Giganotosaurus Imminent Discontinuation

Started by Syndicate Bias, January 16, 2019, 04:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Dan's Dinosaur recently posted this today.
I guess if anyone who has been thinking about it, welp this is it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I've been holding out for the 1:15 version he's been planning for years.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 16, 2019, 08:06:11 PM

He told me he was planning a 1:15 scale Carcharodontosaurus as well.

Maybe he's almost complete with the Giganotosaurus I'm excited to see what it looks like

Brocc21

And Papo still hasn't made one, this does look really cool though  ^-^
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 16, 2019, 08:13:22 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 16, 2019, 08:06:11 PM

He told me he was planning a 1:15 scale Carcharodontosaurus as well.

Maybe he's almost complete with the Giganotosaurus I'm excited to see what it looks like

Maybe he changed it to a Carcharo..it's been awhile.

Syndicate Bias

Well hopefully something new comes to his website soon

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't seen him mention a new piece in awhile, I was almost thinking of getting the Pachyrhino but I held off.

Syndicate Bias

Yea. I was th thinking about getting his Acrocanthosaurus next. Still hoping to see what new sculpts he might release

Blade-of-the-Moon

My current want list from Shane is all unproduced lol

1:1 baby Ceratosaurus
1:15 Carchardontosaur
1:15 Baryonyx vs amphibian

Syndicate Bias

How big is a 1:1 baby Ceratosaurus?

Have you looked into Sean Cooper's Carcharodontosaurus?

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's a good question.  I'm betting 2-3' ?  His Psittacosaurus and Stegosaurus juv. are about that size.

Yeah it was nice, just all my 1:15 are Shane's so trying to keep it in the family..lol  and it curbs my spending having limits like that.  I still have his Anatotitan to build in a box under my work table.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.