News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Life size Epidexipteryx hui!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, September 14, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

Life size Epidexipteryx hui! This is a commission piece, and only 10 will be made! $150 USD plus shipping! PM here or on Facebook if you're interested in pre-ordering one. I use PayPal, and my email is [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/DinosaurDungeon/

Dinoreplicas

Excellent work!
A great showcase of the distinctive features of this weird little theropod.

mgaguilar

Oh my god it's gorgeous.
And that tail is ridiculous. I don't think I've seen this species at all.
Is there any speculation as for why this species' tail has evolved to take the form it has?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

It's a beautiful looking piece, but it would look better with wings I think.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Strick67 on September 16, 2018, 03:39:21 AM
Excellent work!
A great showcase of the distinctive features of this weird little theropod.
thank you so much buddy!
Quote from: mgaguilar on September 16, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
Oh my god it's gorgeous.
And that tail is ridiculous. I don't think I've seen this species at all.
Is there any speculation as for why this species' tail has evolved to take the form it has?
thank you so much! Yes this answer is definitely not very well known to people. As far as its looks, it is definitely weird.
Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on September 16, 2018, 05:19:50 PM
It's a beautiful looking piece, but it would look better with wings I think.
yeah, I thought about adding Wings to it. but I followed the original artist rendition from the fossil material which did not have any wings.

dinosaurdungeon

first of all, I'd like to say thanks to all those who pre-ordered.  I'd Just like to let all of you know, there's only a few copies of this guy left to be sold! So if you're interested please get ahold of me!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Little Dino Bird

I would love one of these! Are they still open for orders? :)

dinosaurdungeon

So I just want to give an update for those who ordered the epi. As of today all the parts minus the tail will be done today. That includes the base. I just wanted to go back and add a little bit to the tail feathers before making the molds for them. I just wasn't satisfied with how they looked. Anyway I will be making the molds for them tomorrow, and I'm planning to have everything done and ready to go by Friday. So this means I will start shipping them next week. Please keep in mind that Canada Post is on a rotating strike right now, so this means there could be a delay before you receive them. if you would like to see pictures of the progress, you can go over to the dinosaur dungeon Facebook page.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Little Dino Bird on October 29, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
I would love one of these! Are they still open for orders? :)
yes, let me get back to you as soon as I'm done finishing up the molding and casting for the current orders.