News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

avatar_Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Mammoth Is Mopey

Started by Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews), December 15, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I can't believe there isn't a thread for "Mammoth Is Mopey"!
I love this fun little ABC book! It's got such unique taxa in it, and the pictures are adorable. (As a bonus, each picture incorporates the featured letter of the alphabet somewhere in the design! Try to spot them all...)
It's written by David and Jennie Orr. David should be well known to everyone here as the proprietor of the "Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs" blog. Buying this book is a good way to support him!
You can read my full review here:
https://dinodadreviews.com/2018/07/18/mammoth-is-mopey/
You can buy it here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/577268124/mammoth-is-mopey-hardcover-alphabet-book

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

It's a small size, but I count that as a plus, as it's perfect for little hands. It was my one-year-old's favorite book for the longest time, entirely because it fit so perfectly in his hands! He loves looking at it, either on his own, or having it read to him by me or my wife.
I also makes a fantastic Christmas present! I've given it to several sets of friends who've had kids already.

brontosauruschuck

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.