You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

creatures in Skull Island: Reign of Kong

Started by dragon53, March 25, 2016, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

This new Universal Pictures amusement park attraction shows creatures from the prequel movie KONG: SKULL ISLAND starring Tom Hiddleston.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XThNUbX8RY

Gwangi

Those are all creatures from the original movie, we can only speculate on if they'll show up in the new movie. I'm sure they'll be in it, at least the V. rex.

And since we're here, anyone interested in "King Kong" and Skull Island should definitely pick up the book "The World of Kong: A Natural History of Skull Island".

CityRaptor

That book however can be a bit pricy to get.  Glad that I got it when I saw a good opportunity.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Gwangi

Quote from: CityRaptor on March 25, 2016, 01:24:15 PM
That book however can be a bit pricy to get.  Glad that I got it when I saw a good opportunity.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it had gotten so expensive. I only bought mine maybe 6 years ago and it wasn't nearly that expensive for a new copy.

MaastrichtianGuy

i just went to universal's IOA to ride the skull island kong ride i also get pictures of the entrance and anything else thats by the ride, also that guy sent me to the end of the line to have a picture of the carnictis and the map in the long queue before we got in

a wall statue of a skull islander with snakes on it

the Skull Islander Witch

the Goggle PickUp

the Goggle Dropoff

the skull island wall statue

the Carnictis

a map of Skull Island

the Expedition Truck

Arachno-Claw

Carnictis

Decarnocimex

Terapusmordax

Vastatosaurus Rex

the thing is i want to try to take pics on the ride but i cannot take pics on any of the rides so i just put up video of the ride but you can see kong in the end of ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_GZCxD1Jvw
a food stand

a gift stand

MaastrichtianGuy

i have the pics of the queue of the ride which is creepy as heck with the skull islanders coming out of their hiding places, the drums, the dead bodies, skulls everywhere and the room with the supplies including the crates that has explosives and the ones that hides a lot of vicious creatures from island in it.

here are some few pics i took in the ride which is the part where truck drives outside of the ride and into the gate that leads into the ride

a Megaprimatus Skull

and Kong the Megaprimatus himself!

there's one part of the ride im forgetting is the family room where any family can sit in the room and watch some scenes from the 2005 King Kong movie.

some close ups of the gift stands you get to see after the ride

and the inside of the Mess Tent. i also added the picture of animatronic Terapsumordaxes in the ride, better looking pics of the witch and the map and also another pic of the Carnictis inside the displaying glass.

Derek.McManus

Impressive looking ride I really liked the mythos that Peter Jackson built up around this movie. I recommend the Natural history of Skull Island book it's got lots of information and background.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.