You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic world dino rivals and walmart canada

Started by Toasaurus, March 16, 2019, 05:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

I live in canada and we are getting dino rivals in toys r us but walmart is another story they is nothing there at all its like a dry spell my walmart had pityful selectionthat and there website has nothing i ask the employees and they dont know we dont even have the battle damaged albertosaurus which i really wnat to pick up but its seems like walamrt is going througha dry spell but this is my walmart if you live in canada do your walmarts have better selection or bad too i dont know whats going on

suspsy

I just came across the small Dino Rivals (Coelurus, Delta, and repaints) at Walmart here in Ottawa.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SBell

Quote from: suspsy on March 26, 2019, 05:08:56 PM
I just came across the small Dino Rivals (Coelurus, Delta, and reprints) at Walmart here in Ottawa.

None of those have shown up here. I at least want the Coelurus, maybe the Rhammphorhynchus.

Toasaurus

Quote from: SBell on March 27, 2019, 03:07:05 AM
Quote from: suspsy on March 26, 2019, 05:08:56 PM
I just came across the small Dino Rivals (Coelurus, Delta, and reprints) at Walmart here in Ottawa.
i know that feeling lol i went to my walmart in victoria and also saw the coelurus andi told them if they can put it aside till wednesday theh said yes but then on wednesday i found out they forgot to and didnt even acknowledge it and it hasn't arrived since they haven't apologize for the mistake and it feels like it will never arrive again :(

None of those have shown up here. I at least want the Coelurus, maybe the Rhammphorhynchus.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.