News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Upcoming Model Kits I'm Sculpting.

Started by dinosaurdungeon, January 09, 2015, 07:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

these are some 1/15th scale dinosaurs i'm working on that will become model kits later this year. (NEW Yangchunosaurus Pic!)
Yangchuanosaurus
Shunosaurus
Carnotaurus
Therizenosaurus.

I added a pic to show everyone where I'm at with my Yangchunosaurus. I will post pics of the Shunosaurus next week as I'm working on them together.

0onarcissisto0

Looking forward to seeing these come to life!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

triceratops83

Very promising! Can't wait for updates.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Paleogene Pals

I got your Amarga nearly fixed, just have to add the spines. Hey, it took nearly six months, lightning speed for me. You planning on future 1/20-1/18 kits?

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on January 10, 2015, 03:23:25 AM
I got your Amarga nearly fixed, just have to add the spines. Hey, it took nearly six months, lightning speed for me. You planning on future 1/20-1/18 kits?

thanks guys! yes sir I am. not sure what it will be yet! maybe a large hadrosaur. I am working on a really big top secret project for then next month or so, but after that I will start of 20th scale dinosaur.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on January 10, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

Please post pics of the Amargasaur on here when you are done! I would love to see it!

Paleogene Pals

dinosaurdungeon

http://youtu.be/EJDce-lXt9Q

this is a new video I just made showing my new projects!

dinosaurdungeon

Added a new pic of the Yangchunosaurus! chack it out.

reinier zwanink

Shunasaurus !?
Cant wait to see that one

nwfonseca

These look cool! I have no idea how some people work with the tape. Whenever I've tried, I just make a mess. I now use balsa foam instead.

Syndicate Bias

Is the carno next? That Therizino you just made is amazing.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 22, 2019, 12:35:35 AM
Thank you so much!
Well I'm hoping the carnotaurus will be soon! For the carnotaurus I actually ordered 1/15 scale 3d printed skull so that it's even more accurate! Unfortunately, because I got it through a Kickstarter last year it still has not arrived yet. I'm hoping that it comes soon, so I can get started on it. as far as dinosaurs go this year looks like it'll be Tarbosaurus, Edmontosaurus, and hopefully Carnotaurus! Also be sculpting a woolly rhinoceros. Also, I'll have a torosaurus available soon. I have the bust of it available now.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: dinosaurdungeon on January 22, 2019, 02:26:25 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 22, 2019, 12:35:35 AM
Thank you so much!
Well I'm hoping the carnotaurus will be soon! For the carnotaurus I actually ordered 1/15 scale 3d printed skull so that it's even more accurate! Unfortunately, because I got it through a Kickstarter last year it still has not arrived yet. I'm hoping that it comes soon, so I can get started on it. as far as dinosaurs go this year looks like it'll be Tarbosaurus, Edmontosaurus, and hopefully Carnotaurus! Also be sculpting a woolly rhinoceros. Also, I'll have a torosaurus available soon. I have the bust of it available now.

Awesome I really can't wait for that carno! Hopefully you get around for the Tarbosaurus soon! Are you considering a Giganotosaurus or Mapusaurus in the near future?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.