News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

what 15th scale dinosaurs would the most want to buy?

Started by dinosaurdungeon, May 14, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What dinosaurs would you most want to buy? I'm starting my 15th scale Carnotaurus, but what others would you realy like to see? I want to start about three or four and release them close together.

Cryolophosaurus
1 (12.5%)
Edmontosaurus
1 (12.5%)
Nasutoceratops
1 (12.5%)
Rugops
0 (0%)
Saltasaurus
1 (12.5%)
Suchomimus
1 (12.5%)
Yangchuanosaurus
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 24, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

dinosaurdungeon

or is there any other that you make a lot of people would want? :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I voted for Suchomimus and would have added Edmontosaurus to that as well if possible.  I already mentioned it on facebook, but I have always wanted a big Diplodocus.

If you feel like doing feathers a 1:15 Therizinosaurus would go unrecognized as well...then it could paired up with a Tarbosaurus for a really sweet diorama.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 14, 2014, 08:40:55 PM
I voted for Suchomimus and would have added Edmontosaurus to that as well if possible.  I already mentioned it on facebook, but I have always wanted a big Diplodocus.

If you feel like doing feathers a 1:15 Therizinosaurus would go unrecognized as well...then it could paired up with a Tarbosaurus for a really sweet diorama.

That would be an epic diorama!

Syndicate Bias

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 22, 2019, 12:42:51 AM
5 years later and the Theri is now finished  ^-^ avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

Man I hate to say it but I had totally forgot about this..I'll have to think on where to get a Tarbosaurus to go with and what kind of dio to make...

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 22, 2019, 01:28:54 AM
5 years later and the Theri is now finished  ^-^ avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon

Man I hate to say it but I had totally forgot about this..I'll have to think on where to get a Tarbosaurus to go with and what kind of dio to make...

I'm making a Tarbosaurus to go with the Therizinosaurus! It will be ready later this year!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinosaurdungeon on January 22, 2019, 01:41:57 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 22, 2019, 01:28:54 AM

I'm making a Tarbosaurus to go with the Therizinosaurus! It will be ready later this year!

Awesome! That takes care of it then! lol

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.