You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Indosinosuchus, a new marine crocodile from the Jurassic of Thailand

Started by Halichoeres, March 02, 2019, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Teleosaurids were slender aquatic crocodiles, mostly confined to the Jurassic. Most were marine, but here's a freshwater one from Thailand, Indosinosuchus potamosiamensis ("Indochinese crocodile of Siamese [Thai] rivers"). It's known from several complete skulls and some postcranial material (some of the latter remains undescribed).

Beautiful stuff:

Paper is paywalled, but Sci-Hub has it and so do I: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02724634.2018.1549059
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

It could be the crocodile indosinosuchus a prehistoric reptile candidate to be reproduced in the market of the toy dinosaur whose possible ventures would be Safari (to thus replace the missing plesiosuchus), Collecta and even PNSO to give three examples.

Jose S.M.

It's great to have so very well preserved skull material and from various specimens.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.