You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking to purchase the three destruct-a-saurs sets! - (Mattel Figues)

Started by MysticIndominus, March 15, 2019, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticIndominus

Hello! I heard some other people had success scoring the three smaller destruct-a-saurs sets on this forum, so I thought I'd try my luck. I live in the United States, so I don't have much of an opportunity to get my hands on the destruct-a-saurs line. I really love the coloration on the velociraptor, and functions of the cages in all three- so I found it really disappointing when I found out that the line wasn't coming to the States. Would anyone from Canada be willing to try and pick the three up for me? I'll pay for the prices of all three (+ cover the cost for shipping as well.) Thanks all!

The Destruct-a-saurs Sets:
Dilophosaurus
Pteranodon
Velociraptor

stargatedalek

I've purchased several of these sets for members already. PM me for pricing. My only stipulation is that since these need to be purchased new, I need to be paid for the sets before I can get you an exact shipping cost (normally selling something from my inventory I will always get the full details of cost before asking for payment).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.