News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Gangsters

Started by Creature, March 13, 2019, 05:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creature

So, I'm not sure if this belongs in the dinosaur toys section, because they're dinosaurs, or the other toys section because they're anthropomorphic, so I'm erring on the side of other. Anyway, I ran across a new toy line called Dino Gangsters during my internet travels last weekend.  I don't have a photo-hosting account to post pictures directly, but here are links to their Instagram and Facebook pages. They look like Street Sharks had a Dinosaurs crossover and I kind of love them.

Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

Blade-of-the-Moon

reminds me of Extreme Dinosaurs by the folks who brought you Street Sharks.

Halichoeres

They look like what you'd get if you tried to make Disney's Dinosaurs gritty.

The big boss man comes with a little pet that looks interesting:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

Makes me think of King Koopa in the 1990s Super Mario Brothers movie.

Creature - you don't have to move it to an image host. You can right click on the picture, select "copy image address", and wrap that in [ img ]...[ /img ] tags (without the spaces).

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2019, 06:37:31 AM
reminds me of Extreme Dinosaurs by the folks who brought you Street Sharks.

I thought those were the coolest toys when I was a kid. I look at them now and I'm not nearly as excited.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.