News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where to buy dinosaur figures in Madrid?

Started by Smilodon P., May 05, 2019, 01:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

I'll spend a week in Spain and would like to know where I can find Safari and Collecta figures(maybe, Eofauna since it's a spanish company) in Madrid.
(Last year in Portugal, I found a newsstand in Lisbon where they sold Schleich and visiting the Lourinhã Museum some Collecta and Safari stuff too, but nothing I was really looking for).   

Shonisaurus

From Eofauna you can inform by sending a message to Eofauna infoavatar_Eofauna @Eofauna.com they will answer you as fast as they can and they will inform you, I get the impression that in Madrid, as far as I know, they do not sell Eofauna dinosaurs, but there is still a store available.

For other figures of Collecta and Safari you can get them in the Shop of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid its address is José Gutierrez Abascal Street, 2 Today Sunday closes at 5:00 pm and your email is the following [email protected] I hope that helps.

Smilodon P.

Thanks, Shonisaurus! I had already planned a visit to the "Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales", but I'll follow your suggestion and contact Eofauna. :)

MLMjp

S @Smilodon P. I know a shop that sells CollectA figures:

It is called: Juguetes Sarasús. It is in: Calle de Atocha, 88

Write that in google maps and it should be easy to find.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Smilodon P. on May 05, 2019, 08:20:26 PM
Thanks, Shonisaurus! I had already planned a visit to the "Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales", but I'll follow your suggestion and contact Eofauna. :)

Not worth anything Smilodon P. On Monday closed the museum but from Tuesday to Friday opens the store of the Museum of Natural Sciences from 10 am to 5 pm. In that store they have Collecta and Safari dinosaurs apart from other prehistoric toy animals. They also sell figures of Schleich and Papo.

Also in Sarasus toys you can find Collecta toys, as MLMjp comments.  :)

Smilodon P.

Quote from: MLMjp on May 05, 2019, 08:40:15 PM
S @Smilodon P. I know a shop that sells CollectA figures:

It is called: Juguetes Sarasús. It is in: Calle de Atocha, 88

Write that in google maps and it should be easy to find.

Thanks for the tip. I'll see this place too.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.