News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ITOY new T-rex green

Started by vmi, May 12, 2019, 03:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmi

vmi

Shonisaurus

It looks magnificent the touches of paint in his column remind me of my tyrannosaurus figure "Killer Queen" by Rebor, but obviously it is a different figure in every way. Very well modeled.

mgaguilar

Ah, darn. I thought the promo-photos would be a good indicator of the production model.
Sadly, I was wrong. Of course I-Toy would have a significant fall-off from the promo's.
This one is going to be a no from me.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.