News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite desktop turiasaurus figures

Started by brettnj, September 01, 2015, 04:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

I sold a good number of these to buyers who requested them but got several more.  This time, I paid a considerably higher price for them thinking they'd sell on eBay.  But adding eBay and shipping costs to what I paid (I paid my source more than usual per figure and covered transportation and exhibition entry.) is forcing me to sell them at a pretty high price and funny thing is the listings aren't even getting many looks.

So since I can at least sell for a little less directly (avoiding the eBay fees), please be aware that I have them and can do so.  Once I sell one or two, I'll be comfortable having made the investment, and will raise the price for those remaining.

I also have one that, though otherwise in perfect condition, has/arrived new with scuff marks on the brass nameplate.  If interested in that one, I will offer it at a further reduced price.

Please PM.
Thanks.

BrontoScorpio

Hi,
I can understand that many were sold here -

So, If someone has grown tired of his 2015 Turiasaurus - and wants to sell -
I have managed to secure a tiny little spot on my shelf that would fit just perfect ...so, please PM.
Thanks.

BrontoScorpio

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.