You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Here we go again--selling collection in Metro Manila, Philippines

Started by Piltdown 龍, April 23, 2019, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piltdown 龍

Decided again to sell off my dinos that I just got this year, so just a heads up that by sometime next week my dinos--mostly Safari sauropods and a Battat Terra T. rex will be available again at Robyn's in Shoppesville Greenhills. Advance notice for buyers to save up :D
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

Piltdown 龍

First batch of dinos now at Robin's Hobby Shop at Greenhills  8)  Mostly the newish Safari sauropods, and some Dino Expo sauropods too, Sega Vignetteum Amargasaurus, Kabaya chase Seismosaurus, Bullyland Mastodonsaurus, Dinotales Therizinosaurus, and the Battat Terra T rex. And plush Alf and Garfield figs (that's how old I am  :-X ), and a large SW Imperial Destroyer. You can't miss it, no other cabinet looks remotely like mine  ;D

Piltdown 龍

For personal reasons I only collect Phorusrhacids now.  :))

Piltdown 龍

Added Schleich Dunkleosteus, Capcom Dino Expo T rex, Collecta Estemmenosuchus, old Favorite Apatosaurus, and Dinotales Dinometal Brachiosaurus to shelf. The Safari sauropods there now are the Nigersaurus, the Diplodocus, Amargasaurus, Malawisaurus, and the Camarasaurus. :) Over the weekend no one bought anything  :-X Thus if they don't sell by the end of May I'll take them down and dispose of them. I won't be wasting money keeping them there month after month, so get them while they're there :)

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: MagicGluelong on May 08, 2019, 07:58:45 AM
Added Schleich Dunkleosteus, Capcom Dino Expo T rex, Collecta Estemmenosuchus, old Favorite Apatosaurus, and Dinotales Dinometal Brachiosaurus to shelf. Over the weekend no one bought anything  :-X Thus if they don't sell by the end of May I'll take them down and dispose of them. I won't be wasting money keeping them there month after month, so get them while they're there :)

Whats this Capcom Dino Expo T Rex?

Is it the Dino Crisis T Rex?

Piltdown 龍

My mistake, I think I got my brands mixed up, it's not Capcom, I'll look first what brand it is  :-[

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: MagicGluelong on May 08, 2019, 08:41:47 AM
My mistake, I think I got my brands mixed up, it's not Capcom, I'll look first what brand it is  :-[

All good  ^-^

Piltdown 龍

I just checkef, it's indeed a Dino Expo Capcom T rex, released many years ago, there are posts on the forum :) Not Dino Crisis though.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: MagicGluelong on May 08, 2019, 08:48:09 AM
I just checkef, it's indeed a Dino Expo Capcom T rex, released many years ago, there are posts on the forum :) Not Dino Crisis though.

Is it possible if you could post some pictures of it please? I have never heard of it before  :P

Piltdown 龍

Not my pic, but I forgot to take pics before taking it to the store  :-\

Shonisaurus

avatar_Piltdown 龍 @MagicGluelong  Could you find me the big palorchestes of Play Visions? I am interested in him. Price to be negotiated.

Piltdown 龍

Sorry Shonisaurus, I don't have that model, I don't collect synapsids in general :-/ :D

Shonisaurus

Quote from: MagicGluelong on May 08, 2019, 12:31:07 PM
Sorry Shonisaurus, I don't have that model, I don't collect synapsids in general :-/ :D

Anyway, thanks for the information. I hope you succeed in your sales. :)

Piltdown 龍

Bump--I just went to the store and after a total of three weekends I have not sold a single dinosaur, not even the Battat Terra rex, which I found shocking :o  Heck, I was able to sell a plush Alf toy of all things, but not a Safari sauropod, and never mind the Dino Expo stuff  ???

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: MagicGluelong on May 18, 2019, 10:47:55 AM
Bump--I just went to the store and after a total of three weekends I have not sold a single dinosaur, not even the Battat Terra rex, which I found shocking :o  Heck, I was able to sell a plush Alf toy of all things, but not a Safari sauropod, and never mind the Dino Expo stuff  ???

I think is getting to be an over saturation of dino models.  There is just too much out there to collect and 90% of collectors only want the newest pieces.  I definitely  don't see this as an investment. 

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 18, 2019, 03:52:47 PM
Quote from: MagicGluelong on May 18, 2019, 10:47:55 AM

I think is getting to be an over saturation of dino models.  There is just too much out there to collect and 90% of collectors only want the newest pieces.  I definitely  don't see this as an investment.

Definitively not an investment.
A collector wants and desire only what he/she knows as desirable.
And new collectors don't know so much about past and glorious brands and collectibles..  ::)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.