You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A new noasaurine dinosaur found in Brazil: Vespersaurus Paranaensis

Started by Smilodon P., June 27, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

Back from vacation with great news:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45306-9

"His feet were extremely bizarre and his weight was sustained by only one finger, being functionally monodactyl in a similar way to horses".

In the seventies the paleontologist Giuseppe Leonardi had found strange footprints of a small monodactyl animal in these same rock. After almost 50 years, they finally found the creature that left these trails.

The Atroxious

This is the most interesting dinosaur news I've heard in a long time. I knew I liked noasaurs, but discoveries like this make them even more appealing.

Brocc21

This and Ambopteryx are easily the most interesting things to come out of dinosaur paleontology recently. Also when ever I hear Noasaur I still think of A Dinosaur Story  :-\.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.