You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

figures of potential interest on Yahoo Auctions Japan

Started by brettnj, November 08, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrontoScorpio

BrontoScorpio

The Favorite feathered Tarbosaurus desktop model - the Exclusive figure from the 2013 Mongolian desert exhibition.
Only 300 copies were made.
Get it here on Yahoo Japan.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on May 17, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

The Favorite feathered Tarbosaurus desktop model - the Exclusive figure from the 2013 Mongolian desert exhibition.
Only 300 copies were made.
Get it here on Yahoo Japan.

The figure is really rare... but the starting price of 29,800 JPY (=271USD)+shipping is (simply) way too much.  :o

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on May 18, 2019, 12:51:32 PM
The figure is really rare... but the starting price of 29,800 JPY (=271USD)+shipping is (simply) way too much.  :o

Nevertheless, I have a feeling you'll buy it anyway ...  ;)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on May 18, 2019, 03:23:05 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on May 18, 2019, 12:51:32 PM

Nevertheless, I have a feeling you'll buy it anyway ...  ;)

I thought about bidding on it but it's like I said: too expensive ... :-\

( more than 300usd with shipping, fees, Customs ... too much..)

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on May 18, 2019, 03:37:41 PM
I don't think you need to declare real value for discontinued non-good items bought at an auction.

It's not like you're buying an iPhone ...

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on May 18, 2019, 04:08:14 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on May 18, 2019, 03:37:41 PM
I don't think you need to declare real value for discontinued non-good items bought at an auction.

It's not like you're buying an iPhone ...

..of course, " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder "..
On 2015 someone bought a Papo brown running Rex for 684 USD + shipping after 86 bids:

I don't judge no one..

Shonisaurus

In my case, I will never regret having bought the tyrannosaurus running Papo brown for a price of more than 100 euros. Sincerely gives my quality "double" tyrannosaurus running brown of 2019, the quality differs negatively for the figure that has ceased to be exclusive. Sincerely speaking. Even being second hand and with abrasions the exclusive tyrannosaurus that I bought from one of the members of the forum gives a thousand twists in quality to his counterpart this year as I have already commented. They were honestly well invested in my collection more than 100 euros of that singular figure of Papo who has ceased to be.

brettnj

FYI, that Favorite tarbo went for less than half that price including shipping within Japan.

The seller reduced the BIN amount rapidly in increments elsewhere until it sold.

I offered each lowered price as it appeared to my list but no one was interested.

So for anyone looking for rarities from Japan, please bear it in mind that it might be worth checking to see if we can help.

Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.