News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HTTYD Toys- My How to Train Your Dragon Toy review site

Started by Loon, April 23, 2019, 12:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Hey everybody,

I started a new site where I'm going to be reviewing How to Train Your Dragon toys I own. It's called HTTYD Toys, very original, I know, and it's very obviously inspired by the DinoToyBlog. It started out as a school project, but now I've bought a Light Box and everything, so I'll probably keep updating it.

I know there are some people on here who like Dragons, so I figured I'd share it with you guys. So far, I've got only one review up, it's Gronckle Week btw, all Gronckles-all week. So, hopefully you guys like it.

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Loon

avatar_BlueKrono @BlueKrono I don't have that many Toothless, weirdly, I own more Meatlugs than anything.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.