News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistory Resurrection's digital artworks.

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, December 06, 2019, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello all. I hope you are all fine. Some readers of the Dinosaur Toy Forum may have noticed all my futile attempts at image posting before. Well, I FINALLY SUCCEEDED today!!! I am at the seventh sky. And I wanted to celebrate this good news with some of my digital artworks. I love making them during my free time on the 'Paint' application of my Destop computer. Without further ado, here are some of them!!!:

Shonisaurus

Your works of art are pretty good, especially the Ptesaurus and the dinosaur skeleton is a pretty good modern art. These prehistoric dinosaurs and animals impose on me apart from the indominus and the indoraptor.

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 06, 2019, 03:18:37 PM
Your works of art are pretty good, especially the Ptesaurus and the dinosaur skeleton is a pretty good modern art. These prehistoric dinosaurs and animals impose on me apart from the indominus and the indoraptor.
Thank you very much Shonisaurus. These are amateur works. I love making them as one of my hobbies. Stay tuned for more!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.