News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best Place to Buy on AliExpress?

Started by Loon, November 29, 2019, 06:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Looking for suggestions on where to buy PNSO & Nanmu figures. I'm thinking of purchasing from a store called "My Online Toy Store", has anyone bought from them before?

Shonisaurus

Yes, I bought them the PNSO stegosaurus and the Nanmu sinoceratops and carnotaurus and their figures are quite affordable much more than on ebay or amazon.

Fenestra

I've bought the Amargasaurus PNSO from "Online toy store" and the Nanmu Carnotaurus from "T-golden sky".
Both shops sent the figures without boxes and they arrived fast and in perfect condition. I didn't have to pay customs or duties.

Georassic

I agree with Shoni and Fenestra. Although I don't pay attention to the names of individual sellers/stores on aliexpress, generally speaking you can find the quality dino figures there for cheaper than ebay or amazon. I've bought a few PNSOs there with never a problem with shipping or packaging. Most recently, I got the PNSO Amargasaurus for $37 and free shipping!

One tip: check often and buy when the price is good. Prices change there rapidly. In recent weeks, I saw the PNSO Spinosaurus there for US$52, and today it's over $100. Same is true for the PNSO Ceratosaurus. For many weeks, it was much cheaper than ebay or amazon, then suddenly prices skyrocketed to $100 or more. I regret not grabbing both (although I'm pretty sure I'm getting Cerato for Christmas.)

Loon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.