You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

5 seconds and Collecta Plateosaurus updated!

Started by Duna, December 29, 2019, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duna

Collecta Plateosaurus was the oldest model of my newer adquisitions. I usually get new versions of figures because they are more updated. But I really liked this figure regardless of the pronated hands. So today I was boiling water to repositionate (for the hundreth time  ::)) my Safari feathered rex and Papo oviraptor ... and I had a look at the Plateosaurus and said, why not?? I put its right arm in the hot water, waited for a few seconds and then, very easily, corrected the pose. The other hand was also touched a bit upwards.
I think it looks really nice now!

In comparison to (pic from the blog):

Libraraptor

The day before yesterday I bought myself a CollectA Plateosaurus,  too. I think I try to correct its right hand the way you did.

Duna

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 29, 2019, 05:17:19 PM
The day before yesterday I bought myself a CollectA Plateosaurus,  too. I think I try to correct its right hand the way you did.
It looks much better! ;)

SidB

Quote from: Duna on December 30, 2019, 09:11:07 AM
It looks much better! ;)
Now it looks handshake capable - ready for a long career as a glad-handing politician. I'll vote for it.

Libraraptor

Quote from: SidB on January 12, 2020, 04:47:59 AM
Quote from: Duna on December 30, 2019, 09:11:07 AM
It looks much better! ;)
Now it looks handshake capable - ready for a long career as a glad-handing politician. I'll vote for it.
;D ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.