You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is the AliExpress store from POP Shack Store reliable?

Started by Shonisaurus, January 14, 2020, 10:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I would like some DTF member if the AliExpress POP Shack Store is reliable. I made a pre-order of the two spinosaurus of Nanmu Studio last November, they sent me that request on December 25, but unfortunately to date this request has not even reached my nation.

Do you think what is happening is normal? I'm worried. If this request has not arrived before February 29, I can open a dispute to claim the amount of the two pre-arranged figures.

If someone could help me or know the POP Shack Store and tell me if it is reliable or not said AliExpress online store would appreciate it. Even, can both packages have been lost? I do not know what is happening. I need a help.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 14, 2020, 10:36:03 AM
I would like some DTF member if the AliExpress POP Shack Store is reliable. I made a pre-order of the two spinosaurus of Nanmu Studio last November, they sent me that request on December 25, but unfortunately to date this request has not even reached my nation.

Do you think what is happening is normal? I'm worried. If this request has not arrived before February 29, I can open a dispute to claim the amount of the two pre-arranged figures.

If someone could help me or know the POP Shack Store and tell me if it is reliable or not said AliExpress online store would appreciate it. Even, can both packages have been lost? I do not know what is happening. I need a help.

Sorry but your request doesn't sound so clear to me..
If POP SHACK STORE shipped your order, you should have a tracking number (something like LX......CN ).
I ordered Nanmu Spinosaurus from POP SHACK STORE on Aliexpress and I'm currently tracking my order with that reference number (it's still in China now).
You just need to check your order to know where your package is by now.
Orders from Aliexpress can be checked by Aliexpress' website, Aliexpress' App (iOs or Android), tracking sites on the web (often I use trackitonline.ru ) or just with your local postal service (in case your order is retained by Customs).
:)

Shonisaurus

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow My order also has EV shipping number .... CN but that order came out on December 25 from China and unfortunately it has not even reached its destination point its tracking service is EMS and in www.mails. It appears that He left his country of destination but that information comes from 12/25/2019 so it seems it is mostly from China for now.

RobinGoodfellow

If you have a tracking number and you know that the order was shipped and it left China on December then it doesn't make sense asking if a web-store is reliable or not..
The store did the job.
Now it's all about the courier not the store.
You could ask the store to help you finding info about shipment.
Or you could contact the courier directly with your ID number.
On my personal experience, when a parcel has left its country without any other info then it's held by Customs.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on January 14, 2020, 01:00:57 PM

If you have a tracking number and you know that the order was shipped and it left China on December then it doesn't make sense asking if a web-store is reliable or not..
The store did the job.
Now it's all about the courier not the store.
You could ask the store to help you finding info about shipment.
Or you could contact the courier directly with your ID number.
On my personal experience, when a parcel has left his country without any other info then it's held by Customs.

Thanks for the information Robin is what I imagined but I had my fears or concerns.

Moral: "I will not buy dinosaur figures outside the UE."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.