You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best/Cheapest way to buy the new 2020 Favorite Co. figures

Started by Halzk, July 29, 2020, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halzk

I'm European and I'm interested to buy some of the 2020 Favorite Co. new line, however, they're only available in Japan for now. The only ways to buy them I've found are Amazon Japan and shopping proxy services. I'm kinda scared of the taxes and importation fees so I'm asking for help. Which is the best? Is there a cheaper way? Thanks in advance.

Justin_

Dinosaur Time in the UK stock Favorite, although they aren't listing these new ones yet. Maybe check with them to find out when they are expected.

https://www.dinosaurtime.co.uk/dinosaur-toy-models/favorite-dinosaurs/

brettnj

My buyers get each one for 600 yen (about 4.4 GBP) over its retail (on the Favorite website) price. Plus shipping on their own or combined with anything else bought from us.

Please PM ASAP if interested as my source will be placing an order from the site this week.

But please note all of orders are awaiting the reopening of the Japanese post office to ship.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.