News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Are there any Drepanosaur toys?

Started by Loon, March 25, 2020, 05:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

I cant seem to find one anywhere. I feel like one has to exist, maybe a yowie?

Flaffy

Dunno if this counts as a toy, but here:

The only one I know of is Hirokazu Tokugawa's resin netsuke (keychain) Drepanosaurus
Don't know if it's still in production or not, or even if it's available, but you can contact him directly.

3000 to 35000 yen a pop.

austrosaurus

Quote from: Loon on March 25, 2020, 05:31:04 AM
I cant seem to find one anywhere. I feel like one has to exist, maybe a yowie?

Unfortunately Yowie never included them in the Lost Kingdoms series before they were retired, the first two collections were all Australian animals and the third was moderately popular dinosaurs. They've recently started making them again with better production quality (one piece instead of snap-together, more detailed and accurate sculpts) so hopes for a new Lost Kingdoms set are high.

Flaffy

Quote from: austrosaurus on March 26, 2020, 03:01:40 AM
They've recently started making them again with better production quality (one piece instead of snap-together, more detailed and accurate sculpts) so hopes for a new Lost Kingdoms set are high.

Oh? That's interesting. Would love to see some updated prehistoric Yowies, especially the mammals and fish.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.