News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Harbin, China

Started by brontosauruschuck, February 24, 2020, 06:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

About a year ago, I took a trip to Harbin, in China, mostly to visit the Unit-731 museum for a book I'm writing, and I took lots of pictures, and some of them are of dinosaurs, and I just now thought to share said pictures.

Harbin has a huge ice sculpting and snow sculpting culture, and I don't think I've ever seen snow paleoart before, so that's a new one.

Most of the animals were of the extant variety, and this is just a few of them.

I also got dinosaur sugar art, which is another form of paleoart that I've never seen before.

I also randomly stumbled across this abandoned skatepark that had dinosaurs in it for some reason. Most of them were behind a wall that I didn't want to try to climb over, so you can only really see the T. rex.

Thank you. I hope you're having a splendid day.

Libraraptor

Thank you for sharing this interesting experience!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.