News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Zuniceratops

Started by andrea94, June 06, 2022, 11:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea94

Hello everyone, I have finished my Zuniceratops, if you want to buy it coloured , you only need 70 euros plus shipping, (or 60 euros without the base). Please contact me if you want the unpainted version, My email: [email protected]

Flaffy

Looks wonderful! IMO anatomy-wise looks even better than the BotM version, which I personally find too robust, especially the awkwardly articulated mandible.

- How does it stand on a flat surface? (not on the base)
- What are the dimensions of the figure?
- Can you take some pictures of the Zuniceratops with other popular ceratopsian figures if you have any?

andrea94

He ratio is 1:18 or 1:20, the length is 18cm, and the height is 6cm. I don't have another ceratopsian so I put some pictures of it in my hands

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.