You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs Through History animation: this is cool.

Started by brontosauruschuck, May 27, 2020, 07:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

https://youtu.be/rgqQNBuGGWg

I love the old Stegosaurus. It reminds me of the aliens from Laserblast.

Libraraptor

Yeah, this is really cool. At first I thought they would morph into each other, which wasn´t the case. Yet it´s still a quite cool video. I´d like to see more, but I guess these were the iconic ones. Scelidosaurus comes to my mind or Leaellynnasaura.

suspsy

It's pretty nifty! My only complaint is that it's the shortest video in this series yet. I wish it had included T. rex, Ankylosaurus, Deinonychus, and perhaps Elasmosaurus.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

WarrenJB

This might be the first time I've seen any of the Crystal Palace reconstructions animated. I don't think I've ever seen that first idea of Stegosaurus either. Both pretty cool.

Shonisaurus

Magnificent video. Honestly it makes me nostalgic to see the ancient paleoartistic interpretations of those six dinosaurs, they were as I knew them as a child, fortunately science advances like all natural science subjects in life.

Gwangi

I wouldn't be surprised if he did more of these. A dromaeosaur species would be fantastic.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.