News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Urzeitshop Shipment Help

Started by Loon, February 14, 2020, 02:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Hi everyone, I bought several items from Urzeitshop last month and haven't yet received any package. I'm in the US, so I thought it might be that packages take a while to get here. Though, I'm a little concerned, as the most recent update on DHL's tracker says that it has arrived in the US, and that's from the 19th of January.
QuoteSun, Jan 19, 2020 11:37 PM IPZ-Ffm, Germany
The consignment is transported to the destination country / destination area and handed over to the delivery organization.

I wanted to know if I'm missing something here. Has anyone had this kind of issue before? Also, what's the best way to go about it?

stargatedalek

The outgoing countries tracking service likely won't show status after entering the destination country. You can use the US tracking site or an international one, I like Universal parcel Tracking.

Loon

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 14, 2020, 03:10:43 AM
The outgoing countries tracking service likely won't show status after entering the destination country. You can use the US tracking site or an international one, I like Universal parcel Tracking.

Thanks! I didn't think to do that.
QuoteFebruary 13, 2020
11:17 am
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility,
LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Well, it's on it's way, so I should get it tomorrow or next week.

Shonisaurus

The package may be retained by the customs service of your nation. It is best that you get in touch with urzeitshop, that is, with Miron. In those cases you have to contact the one who sends you the package.

But what has been said is retained from my honest opinion by the customs service of your nation. I know from experience.

Libraraptor

Once I sent a big package to Bokisaurus. From Germany to the US. It got lost.  I was angry and ashamed.  Since then I know: At best,  the chances of a package reaching the US are 60:40.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.