News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roarshots: My dinosaur toy photography

Started by Roarshots, November 24, 2019, 11:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Roarshots on December 01, 2019, 08:01:57 PM
Hi, it's me again  ;)
I was outside for photos today, because my new dinos I've chosen from the Diorama Contest prize arrived on friday! All of them are such photogenic models  ^-^
Here are my results:

The first one is very hillarious

Baby trike: Daddy, what are they.
Trike dad: Well son-they are feathered freaks.
Raptors: Hey man, that aint cool

Good job. Each picture has a realistic story with realistic figures

Roarshots

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Haha I'm sure that they really said that :D xD Thank you really much!

instagram.com/roarshots

Sauroswan

Hi avatar_Roarshots @Roarshots !

Your photos are beautiful, obviously you have great talent! I just started following you on Instagram.😊

Shonisaurus

avatar_Roarshots @Roarshots Magnificent diorama is very beautiful and detailed and truly the diorama of the triceratops and the deinonychus is a lot of fun.

Die_Maulquappe

Very good photography and very good sense of perspective and drama.
Impressive what you made out of the toys.
I mean most of them are well sculpted ...but on these photos they look much better than 99% of the big dinosaur documantations of the TV channels.

PS:
With a bit raw flesh and red color + your Photoshop skills you can add some *primal carnage* scenes too.
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Roarshots

avatar_Sauroswan @Sauroswan avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus avatar_Die_Maulquappe @Die_Maulquappe
Thank y'all so much! I'm trying to get new photos soon 😊

avatar_Die_Maulquappe @Die_Maulquappe That would be a great, but I'm a herbivore 😉😂

instagram.com/roarshots

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.