News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WTB Dino Riders parts

Started by ReMarxist, July 23, 2020, 12:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReMarxist

Hello,
Trying to kit out a few  belasered dinosaurs to play with my kids. I'm not picky about getting all the "right" parts to a toy as long as the finished product look cool enough to play with! My wants list is:

Any two Rulons

A bunch of red gun tips. As long as they fit onto the gun barrels and look cool, I don't care which ones.

A handful apiece of red and silver weapons

One Monoclonius gun. Technically I am missing the right hand gun but again, any cool little silver cannon thingie that fits onto the harness is fine by me.

Monoclonius tail mace

Monoclonius brain box

Anything and everything a Styracosaurus wears

If I get the above I'll have 2 completed (albeit small) dinos per side. Enough to start playing with the kids. And if anyone knows the names of any other toylines with people the right height, I will start searching for female figures for my daughter to use. She's picky like that.