You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Zoo by Dotnamestudios and Thumbspark

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, April 01, 2016, 12:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

heres an app you might be interested it is a Educational App and its made by a Sweden Based Dotnamestudios and the Uk Based Thumbspark You Wanted to take a look well heres the app

Dinosaur Zoo

Heres the map of All The Dinosaurs You Can Find and See in this App

Monolophosaurus

Dimetrodon

Brachiosaurus(Incorrectly Lives During Late Cretaceous Rather Than Late Jurassic)

Moschops

Compsognathus

Argentinosaurus

Triceratops

Metoposaurus

Tyrannosaurus Rex(T-rex For Short)

Spinosaurus(Incorrectly Lives In The Middle Jurassic Rather Then Middle Cretaceous)

Carcharodon Aka Megalodon(Incorrectly Lives Through Ogli to Plio Rather Than Mio to Plio)

Kentrosaurus

Tarbosaurus(Incorrectly Hops Like A Kangaroo)

Nemegtosaurus and Babies

Liopleurodon

Euoplocephalus

Muttaburrasaurus

Ornithocheirus AKA Tropeognathus(Incorrectly lives in the Middle Jurassic Rather than the Middle Cretaceous

A Skeletal Kronosaurus

A Skeletal Pterodactylus

A Skeletal Velociraptor

Simon

For those of us of an *AHEM* older generation who have not yet joined the "mobile revolution" and who curse the chaos and unfriendliness that the "mobile" website redesigns have wreaked on our PC/laptop Internet viewing experience, I paste a definition that I just looked up myself:

"APP"
ap/
nounComputing
noun: app; plural noun: apps

a self-contained program or piece of software designed to fulfill a particular purpose; an application, especially as downloaded by a user to a mobile device.
    "apparently there are these new apps that will actually read your emails to you"

HD-man

I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.