News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Spike's Want List

Started by Spike Brannigan, August 08, 2020, 02:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike Brannigan

If anyone has an Arizonasaurus, AND a Batrachotomus, AND a Europasaurus (PREFERABLY in good condition or better, of course) for sale, please gimme a shout - we'll do business!!!!!
I'm a terminally incurable hardcore lover of anything and everything prehistoric, with a HUGE collection of 1/40th scale models (over 200 AND COUNTING!!!!!) and an insatiably ravenous scientific curiosity that drives me to learn as much as I possibly can and share my passion for prehistory (I don't know everything about it, but I can definabsotively hold my own in a conversation if that's what everyone else is talking about...in fact, when any of my friends have a question on this topic, they invariably come to me for answers because I'm so dopey for dinosaurs!!!!!)